Gum disease is an infection and inflammation of those tissues that surrounds and supports the teeth. Gums infection mainly occurs due to plaque formation, a sticky material composed of bacteria. It is the main reason of tooth decay. If plaque is not removed, it results in such severe problem that you cannot even imagine.
What research says about gum infection?
Researchers have proved that there are a lot of medical conditions associated with gum disease. A recent research conducted on the healthy men and gum disease effected men, their comparative study showed that men having gum disease are 50 % more vulnerable to cancer compared to those having healthy gums. Some other conclusions drawn from this study are as follows;
- People with Gum disease are 55 % more vulnerable to form pancreatic cancer. (Pancreas is the vital organ for controlling the blood glucose level).
- 35 % more chances of developing blood cancer. (Blood cells are the one and only source of oxygen supply to the body; if it gets contaminated we would exist no longer.)
- People with effected gums will be 3-4 times more at risk to have a brain stroke as compared to normal people.
- Women with gum disease have a greater risk of Preeclampsia. (The condition in which the Blood pressure and protein level of pregnant women raise severely that can take her life).
- The oral bacteria can be found in the heart arteries that will form plaque therein, and can blocks heart vessel increasing chance of heart attack.
- People with periodontal disease are at a great risk of Developing Type II diabetes. Those persons having periondiditis will develop prediabetic characteristics. And slowly the occurrence of this type of diabetes occurs. Both of these combine and develop atherosclerosis (a condition of fats accumulation in heart arteries).
- People with Gum disease may have Lung diseases. 112 studies have been conducted to prove the occurrence of lungs abnormalities due to oral disease. Click Now For Further Info Repair Receding Gums Naturally
- Pregnant women suffering from gum disease have a higher risk of premature births. Women with such abnormal condition give birth to premature babies, and their babies may be lower in weight than the normal babies. Because these oral bacteria have been found in the amniotic fluid of the mother that surrounds the baby inside the mother’s uterus.
- People with gum disease are at higher risk of developing many problems related to kidney.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Longer exposure to the oral inflammation, may have greater impact on developing this condition, it takes both the short term and long term memories of a person, causes sleeplessness and ultimately death.
- Difficulty in Grinding of food particles: Patients of gum disease will have problem in the proper grinding of nutritious food particles.
- Facial Changes: Teeth loss affects the shape of the face and can bring about Desha ping of face.
Summing up, Poor oral hygiene can cause plaque buildup and bacteria in plaque will make your gums inflamed. Gum disease if un-treated, the plaque will continue to accumulate and develop periodontal disease. Due to this, the teeth will become loose and eventually fall out.
How to prevent from gum infection?
Several different natural and home remedies are there to prevent from gum infection and further dental problems at their early age. You can stop receding gum disease by following these tips;
1) Proper brushing keeps bacteria away from growing into harmful colonies. Regular brushing reduces the time for bacteria to damage the tooth enamel and produce acid.
2) Visit your dentist for routine dental checkup.
3) Eating healthy nutritious food with less sugar and other carbohydrates as well as by limiting the number of snacks between meals.
Try natural ingredients of Nature’s Smile™ Gum Balm to reverse receding gum disease. Nature’s Smile Gum balm is safe to use because it contains hundred percent natural ingredients that has undergone extensive testing.
For more details, visit www.RegrowGums.com